Weddings are important and significant events. After all, Jesus’ first miracle was at a wedding! We believe that each wedding becomes a miracle as Jesus enters to unite the couple and bless all who witness the occasion.
Weddings are for:
- Expressing lifelong vows; an exercise that transcends the mere mouthing of words as surely as true love and commitment transcend mere romanticism and sentimentalism;
- Sharing with loved ones and friends;
- A couple to come with a holy sense of joy into the presence of God, and expect His Holy Spirit to do something real and powerful;
- Establishing a household in the righteous ways of the Living God, and through the wedding event to raise a testimony to that effect.
If you’ve been recently engaged, we want to serve you in every aspect of your wedding arrangements, by helping you in the following ways:
- Pre-Marital Counseling (mandatory sessions must be completed 4 months prior to wedding date)
- Selecting & reserving your wedding date
- Coordinating your wedding rehearsal and ceremony